Monday, March 19, 2012


To Pi or not to Pi, that is a very Raspberry question!

Well, here is something that I started officially thinking about on 'Pi' day. Being one of the few lucky ones to get to pre-order the newly released Raspberry Pi, I could not help reflect upon the technology trend that it represents - cheap computing to the masses! It is so refreshing to see innovation not being monopolized by the tech giants like Google et al. I do hope that this trend doesn't fall victim to the 'big fish eat small fish' sort of cut throat competition that is silently raging in the tech industry today. Innovation and invention needs to preserved and protected from being a form of corporate currency and a commodity that is acquired, traded and fought over unbeknownst to those poor saps called consumers…and so says I !!!
PS: Can't wait to get my hands on the Raspberry Pi and put xbmc.org on it and turn into in to something even cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment